CPhog is the collective name for several different enhancements to CodeProject Forums. Some of them are so intertwined that they just work better in one script; others are so trivial it just doesn't make sense to split them out. Still others reflect my personal preferences in such a way that i just can't help but inflict them on other, hapless, users...
- Keyboard navigation
- Up-to-date timestamps
- AJAX-style message posting / modifying (chock full of Web Twoey Goodness, just like Mom used to bake, back in '04, when men were men and bloggers were still slightly afraid of looking like total shills)
- WYSIWYG message editing
- The Sidebar on The Right. Because that's how It Should Be.
- Loading of partial threads / threads greater than 50 posts (where you'd normally have to page through the forum to view the entire thread)
- Load new posts for individual threads / expand threads when in Threaded view
- Multiple signatures, signature randomization
- Quickbio - view information on users without loading their full bio page (just click on their username)
- Forumwatch - keep an eye on the latest threads from other forums (displayed on The Sidebar, click the [+] next to the refresh at the top of a forum to add)